Thank you for helping to recruit sponsors, golfers and item donors for our 2014 Golf Tournament! With your help, we are sure to meet our target of $45K in proceeds!
Here are some notes and tips to ensure success:
What Do I Say?
- Take a moment to think about why you are passionate about Participation House, Markham
- Use these script notes to help start the conversation
- If you get resistance from the contact, don’t push – simply thank them, change the conversation and leave them with a “Thank you for your time”
Generating Your Contact List
In order to avoid “cross-contacting”, please follow these steps when selecting your list to contact:
- Open the Corporate Recruiting List 2014
- Note the ID# for the companies that you will be contacting
- Complete the form below to let us know which companies are on your list
We will update the Corporate Recruiting List as we receive your lists.
Follow Up for Your Contact List
After contacting the companies on your list, send an update with the potential support from each company using the form below ASAP ( one form submission per company ).
Where possible, direct the supporter to our Golf website to register/pay online, or ask them to send their cheque made payable to “Participation House, Markham” to the Head Office ( details are in the Information Package ). However, if they offer a cheque to you directly, please accept it and then drop it off at either Head Office ( preferably, can be given to anyone ) or Butternut Lane ( to Mary Andolina ) ASAP.
Contacts Already Assigned / Special Contacts
- Our fund raising partner DUKA Property Management has their list assignment – these companies are marked as “DUKA” in the Referral column. Please do not contact these companies.
- There are a few contacts assigned to “Lucy via online form or letter” as these companies have strict guidelines for donation solicitation.
- The “City of Markham” was a corporate sponsor last year and they indicated NOT to ask for this year; however, we are open to contacting the City of Markham personnel to invite them to be golfers and/or attend the Dinner & Auction.