The very best caregivers care for themselves as well. Respite care is an important part of caregiving and PH makes the decision easy by providing expert care on a temporary basis for adults with physical and developmental disabilities aged 18 and older.
- Temporary accommodation is available to a maximum of 28 days per month. Advanced booking required
- Application and interview process and referral from Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) required
- All services required to accommodate a person’s personal daily living needs are provided
- Health status monitored; Registered Nurse oversees medication
- Transportation available to programs i.e. pool, life skills, recreation/activation programs
- Per Diem fee-for-service cost includes shared accommodation, meals, laundry and care provision
Summer Day Respite Camp is now available at Butternut Lane Activities Resource Centre. Please call us for information at 905-294-0944.