The very best caregivers care for themselves as well. Respite care is an important part of caregiving and PH makes the decision easy by providing expert care on a temporary basis for adults with physical and developmental disabilities aged 18 and older.
- Temporary accommodation is available to a maximum of 28 days per month. Advanced booking required
- Application and interview process and referral from Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) required
- All services required to accommodate a person’s personal daily living needs are provided
- Health status monitored; Registered Nurse oversees medication
- Transportation available to programs i.e. pool, life skills, recreation/activation programs
- Per Diem fee-for-service cost includes shared accommodation, meals, laundry and care provision
2014 Summer Day Respite Camp is now available at Butternut Lane Activities Resource Centre. Please call our Community Activities Manager for information at 905-294-0944.